Announcement: Annual Meeting is January 28th, 2023
CAPITAN HI POWER SHOOTING CLUB, MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE CAPITAN HI POWER SHOOTING CLUB, INC.
1. Dues are
2. Persons wanting to become a member of the club must be recommended for membership by a current member of the club, or they must come out and shoot in a hi-power match or long-range match that is sponsored by the club.
3. New members must go through an orientation either by shooting a match as stated above or an orientation class held at the range. Said class is to be conducted by an officer of the club.
4. Mandatory membership in the NRA. (This is in the by-laws)
5. All members using the range when matches are not in progress must sign in at the campground, with their name, date, time, and a number of guests, if applicable. There will be an ammo can mounted at the campground with a notebook for said sign-in.
6. Number of guests per member is limited to 3 non-members without special permission from an officer of the club.
7. When the main hi power range is in use, or a person is in the pits, the red flag at the 600 yds. line must be flown.
Any citizen of the United States may become a member of this organization on vote of the Executive Committee after subscribing to the following pledge and on payment of the usual initiation fee and dues. All members of Capitan Shooting Sports, Inc. shall be members of the NRA.
I certify that I am a citizen of good repute of the United States of America; that I am not a member of any organization or group having as its purpose or one of its purposes the overthrow by force and violence of the Government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions; that I have never been convicted of a crime of violence; and that, if admitted to membership, I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship and good citizenship.